LG Stylo 2 signal Issues!

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

LG Stylo 2 signal Issues!

I usually use my phone for hotspot ro play on my ps4 though it has run out im now just using my phone to watch videos like youtube and netflix but the signal says its 3g sometime lte and it turns off and on and stays at 3g.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Re: LG Stylo 2 signal Issues!

The answer was to dial ##72786# which will reset your connection to the network it will also restart the phone no apps or data saved on your phone will be touched in the procces.
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Hi Jahchellb!

The 3G and 4G LTE availability depends on the coverage status on your location. To check on your local coverage please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=UtilNav:CoverageMap#!/coveragemap/.

EdwinRG

Accomplice

I have an Alcatel Dawn and I cannot send receive picture text... I try to send a picture and it will spend hours saying "sending" but never sending... HELP!!!!!
Enthusiast

Thats the thing i usually geod service and ive been here for 3 years almost
Agent

Let's check on that! Please send us a private message with your phone number and address. We'll be glad to assist you!

EdwinRG

Accomplice

Why not Post the answer here?
Enthusiast

The answer was to dial ##72786# which will reset your connection to the network it will also restart the phone no apps or data saved on your phone will be touched in the procces.