Keep discount if paying early?

Go to solution
Highlighted

Keep discount if paying early?

I get the $5 auto re-boost discount. My billing date is the 17th.
1- If I pay 10 days early, will I still receive the discount?
2-Will Boost still take the funds from my bank acct on the 17th if I've already paid for that month?
Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Keep discount if paying early?

@Daniellalell Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us today.  Let’s take a closer look. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

@Daniellalell Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us today.  Let’s take a closer look. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M

View solution in original post

Hi. I have the same question as Danielle....I received a text message from Boost saying they credited my account $15 for no other reason than to be nice. My account shows a $15 Balance, Not credit, but Boost continues to take the full monthly charge. I am on auto pay. Boost customer service by phone says that I have to manually pay the amount due on the day before they will tale the auto payment, otherwise, Boost will continue to take the full monthly charge. So,
1... Is it correct that I must manually pay, which involves putting my credit card number into Boost's telephone payment system, on the day before Boost takes my auto payment?
And...
2.... will Boost remove me from the discount program of getting $5 of per month for being on auto pay?
And... is Boost going to charge my card for the regular auto pay amount, as well?
Agent

Hey there, Rober688! We'd like to make you aware that, our system will not recognize the account balance if it doesn't cover your monthly charge. We advise you to make a small one-time payment (of the amount needed) to bring your account balance up to the amount required for your monthly payment. Once the account balance is equal to or greater than the monthly payment amount, the account balance will be used to make the payment, and the AutoPay will not be processed for the payment that month.