Just paid $35 for plan. is it possible to be shut off next day for an additional past due month ?

Highlighted

Just paid $35 for plan. is it possible to be shut off next day for an additional past due month ?

i just paid someone's phone bill because they got a reminder that their bill is due. A day later they said that their phone got shut off again for a past due month because they were actually 2 months behind. Now they need another $35 dollars to pay the balance so the phone will be turned back on. Is this possible to be 2 months behind or are they just lying and trying to get an additional $35? 

See more topics labeled with:
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Just paid $35 for plan. is it possible to be shut off next day for an additional past due month

Hello
If you last more than 60 days with the account interrupted without adding funds, the account gets cancelled. But if you already paid, there is not reason for another payment.

Re: Just paid $35 for plan. is it possible to be shut off next day for an additional past due month

I don't know how boost works because I don't have the service but I do know that this person has a drug habit and so if anyone knows if it's possible to get shut off the next day due to another past due month please let me know. 

Thanks 

Agent

That's impossible. As soon as you make the payment, the account is good for 30 days.
Accomplice

I'm almost positive that boost wouldn't allow them to run on 2 months late . if they did I'm sure the bill would have said for the whole amount. It seems like whoever's bill you had paid for was hoping that you give them the money. When you didn't give cash and just paid the bill they needed to find a reason to get more $. Imo Did they ask for cash either of the times? Or was they ok with you putting it straight on the phone? If so then MAYBE boost messed up! They have been known to turn somebody's phone back on after a couple months of an inactive account. But personally I have never heard of them not shutting a person's phone off on the day they say they're going to if they don't pay their bill!! Good luck!
Promoter

Boost Mobile is not actually post paid so you don't have to pay your due if you pay it is good for 30 days. if you haven't process payment for more than  2 months or more than 60 days. system will automatically cancel your phone number. if you have any issue with it and you can call boost customer service for it if you've already paid and confirm and verify the phone number

Groupie

Once you miss your bill your phone is just off until u make a payment. If it's to long u might have to get another number but boost ain't no sprint or AT&T. They got game watch it
Accomplice

they are lying. Boost is a prepaid service . if your phone is cut off for non payment it is shut off until you pay for your month of service. you pay upfront for your service. not the other way around.

Groupie