Jobs, representing boost, as a online tech support.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Jobs, representing boost, as a online tech support.

I admire representatives of boost, being a professional face to face or through a phone while emotions And frustrations are being taken out on you, becUse your doing your professional duty And making an effort for solutions. I believe that working behind a screen and chatting live can be a solutions, where online support can offer more visual aid, like pics and vids offering visual instruction. Creating more interaction . I would love to fix solutions while typing. Trained for the knowledge of troubleshooting errors, crashes. Suggesting good resources
3 REPLIES 3
Accomplice

Re: Jobs, representing boost, as a online tech support.

On the bottom of this webpage there is a careers tab and see what kind of jobs boost has to offer and there are plenty of opportunities at a boost mobile authorized dealer ! Hope this helps ! -Rudy
Accomplice

I appreciate the Intel, I think I glanced at it. I was just trying to create a job I could actually put effort in. I believe mac companies do this sort of support, allowing employees to work from home, while providing the computer and other essentials to provide satisfactory service. I'm sure they require training, and have some type of orientation where that learn to access the sites and programs to support him while he's assisting customers.
Accomplice

That is correct it is actually very common. It would be considered as remotely troubleshooting a device using a specific program which the Owner of the pc would have to approve the representative, before doing so.