Iphone 6 100$ credit account.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Iphone 6 100$ credit account.

Hi, 

I purchased an Iphone 6, I made the first payment for my plan, I'm supposed to receive 100$ in credit in my account. Does anybody know how long does it take to receive it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Cjbas2209. Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Cjbas2209! Thanks for reaching out to us. The $100 account credit will be applied within four weeks of first month's payment.

Highlighted
Groupie

My second month installment is due tomorrow. I have had the cellphone for more than 4 weeks and still no 100$. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I still don't see the 100$. My plan is due tomorrow, which means I have had the cellphone for 1 month. Why is it taking so long to show the 100$?

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Cjbas2209. Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

View solution in original post