Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

I paid my bill but service is still interrupted

Highlighted

I paid my bill but service is still interrupted

I paid my bill, over half an hour ago, and I still have no service. I need my service connected. Thank you.
See more topics labeled with:
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: I paid my bill but service is still interrupted

I paid my bill this morning and my phone is doing the same still not working, and I have been on hold for 20min now

Highlighted

I have the same issue

Highlighted

Ive been on hold forever and the weird thing is I never have a problem getting right to a rep. So I bet this is a problem everywhere

Highlighted

I tried to pay my bill and got charged twice. I called in to fix the problem and have been on hold for 20mins. If you can, please update when problem is fixed.
Highlighted
Agent

@TucsonClient We've answer your question in a Private Message.  We'll be waiting for your response.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

I paid my bill and its saying I dont have enough funds.  I got the texts welcoming me to Boost, great welcoming when your system say I owe money and when you see how much you owe it says $0.

Highlighted
Groupie

same thing with my acct. I tried on 5/3 17 over 5 xs to pay my bill online. with 2 different cards., It was a no go. ot up today call automated. pd. said it cleared. waited 30 mins. still no phone. checked the bank , no payment taken.
call boost again. explained everything. Option pay through her but there is an extra charge of 5.00. nice way of making bank. Been with Boost since 2006. bought several phones .also convinced several people to get a boost phone. Pretty sure I'll be looking for new service . Boost is now lacking severely. I went through the same thing last month. So Did My niece. So the issue is boost software.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello JohnQpublic. We apologize for the delay. If you are still experiencing issues with your account, feel free to send us a private message with your information so we may work directly with you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I paid 3 different Phone bills it shows I owe zero balance on all the 3 different accounts; why is the service still inturupted? I need my darn phone already!!!!! I have 3 people with medical problems!!!!!!