I paid my bill but service is still interrupted

Highlighted

I paid my bill but service is still interrupted

I paid my bill using my wifi. I couldnt pay right away because I had to wait for my paycheck to go through. So as soon as it did I added funds using my debit card but both my phone (Im the primary number ) and my husband's are both disconnected. I checked my bank account the payment went through so whats going on? I cant call customer service its after hours so Im resorting to thos. Please someone help. I cannot be without a phone. I have kids and work full time so I need a solution asap. It shouldn't be this hard to pay my bill. Boost this is just ridiculous. I gave you my hard earned money so Id like my service back on please!
52 REPLIES 52
Highlighted

Re: I paid my bill but service is still interrupted

Hello Misspink314:

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issues hopefully i can help solve this inconvenience for you.

I send you a PM if you will like for me to personally check the situation but if not that is okay too.

I would say just double check how much you payed and make sure that was the correct amount that was owed for all the lines. Also try calling boost mobile customer service @ 1-866-402-7366 since it has been 8hours since3 you post this.

Hope this helps if it does don't forget to mark as solution 🙂 Have a beautiful day

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Highlighted

my service is not back. Customer service wont pick up after 30 mins on hold.

Highlighted

i did the samr thing and my is still not on 

Highlighted

Same here smh
Highlighted

Did your come back on?
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Me too! Tried to pay like 5 times this morning about 5am with 2 different cards but wouldn't let either of them pay it. But one payment has shown up on my bank transactions. Phone worked up until about 10:30 but it was really slow. Now nothing and says I need to make a payment! I have an important phone meeting in half an hour! This **bleep** is ridiculous. At least let us know something boost. Have been on hold for 45 mins. Hopefully the other payments I tried to do don't start trying to go thru too. Just one has shown up so far tho.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Everybody!
Please, send me a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you.

Highlighted

Good Morning guys 🙂

For does that are having payment/service issues send me a private message so i can better assist you.

For does that don't want to send private message my advise is keep trying to get a hold of a boost rep at 1-866-402-7366 

1. Dial you #
  2. Press 5
  3. Press 0 about 3-4 times 
  4. Dial your 4 digit pin or wait for a rep to discuss the issue.
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Groupie

I paid off my card for this account 50$ and the fees and yet the service is still off and I know it received the payment cause got an email from my bank to prove it was taken from my account so someone needs to come upwith the service or with my money back asap!!!
_,