I ordered overnight shipping and my phone still hasn’t gotten here

Go to solution
Accomplice

I ordered overnight shipping and my phone still hasn’t gotten here

So I ordered an iPhone 8+ two days ago. I payed the $12 to have it delivered faster and I still haven’t received it. I received a confirmation email but said I would get another email with tracking information when it was shipped I haven’t received anything yet.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Hello, @GladysMenchaca1. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello, @GladysMenchaca1. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

View solution in original post

Groupie

I ordered yesterday Thursday around 7pm and payed for next day. It still says order processing is it possible it could come today or tomorrow on Saturday ?
Agent

Hey there, @Lozano420! Thanks for contacting us. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time. Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. Since weekend delivery is not available, your device will ship today and it'll arrive on Monday.