I ordered a phone with one day shipping and it's been two days. Order status says Closed?

Go to solution
Highlighted

I ordered a phone with one day shipping and it's been two days. Order status says Closed?

There was no follow up email or shipping tracking number to see where the phone is in terms of transit (if it is in transit).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Ricardo! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with the order number to further assist you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Ricardo! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with the order number to further assist you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

I did also and had expedited shipping for Tuesday, called several times told it was shipped but tonight 11.15.2017 called at 6, spoke with supervisor told that there fulfillment center had issues will ship tonight for delivery Thursday..we hope
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Textwv! We're sorry you did not get your overnight package today.  We were made aware of a minor system issue at our Distribution Center which delayed overnight orders from leaving the facility.

Highlighted

I also ordered with expedited shipping and there is no way to track my package
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, TB! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your concern, let’s check this thing out. Please, send us a Private Message including your order #, and we'll be happy to check for you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25