I need help or boost loses 4 lines of accounts

Accomplice

I need help or boost loses 4 lines of accounts

I need credit moved from 2 secondary lines on a family plan to the primary so I can use it for payment. Keep being told you can't.  Not happy ready to switch carriers

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Hi ssnyder518! Please contact us via a private message so that we can look into this situation. We need the phone number and pin for each one of the accounts involved, including the primary account.

EdwinRG

Accomplice

I sent you a private message with the requested information

Agent

Thanks for the information! After checking on both accounts, the balance that appears there is not transferable between accounts. We truly apologize for not being able to assist you!

EdwinRG.

Accomplice

A family plan should be eligible for the same benefits as individual lines with regard to account credit that boost offers promotionally for any reason. You are discriminating against my family plan and us as consumers 

Agent

We totally understand your concerns and views, but this is our current policy on Balance Transfers, and cannot be invalidated. We're truly sorry for not being able to assist you!

EdwinRG.

Accomplice

It is discrimination 

Accomplice

If it were individual lines the credit would go towards billing. You don't explain in referral program that if you have a family plan the credit can not be used for billing. If we had known we wouldnt receive the referral credit to be used for billing we woudnt have added the 4th line we would have switched carriers. Because we believed we could use towards the bill is the only reason we added the line and did the referral. 

Accomplice

Please have a supervisor contact me. I will send a telephone number in direct message