I'm charged $33 every month although I'm in $30 plan

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

I'm charged $33 every month although I'm in $30 plan

I noticed that every month I am charged $33.17 with my $30.00 plan. Some people say it's a vat and some say that everthing should be included in $30. Could you clarify this issue for me, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I'm charged $33 every month although I'm in $30 plan

they charge tax. I know this because I spoke to them about the same issue when i tried to make a payment with a debit card that had limited funds on it, but just enough. at least until they added tax to the balance owed. 

lazizbek0307 wrote:

I noticed that every month I am charged $33.17 with my $30.00 plan. Some people say it's a vat and some say that everthing should be included in $30. Could you clarify this issue for me, please?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

they charge tax. I know this because I spoke to them about the same issue when i tried to make a payment with a debit card that had limited funds on it, but just enough. at least until they added tax to the balance owed. 

lazizbek0307 wrote:

View solution in original post

Groupie

Thank you for the reply. But I'm not sure I understand it. So, is it a tax or they charge extra $3 because of limited fund card?

Groupie

I guess it's tax, thank you.