I am having issues inviting a member to my $50 monthly unlimited family plan

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: I am having issues inviting a member to my $50 monthly unlimited family plan

I am having the same problem. After several phone calls and three trips to the boost store. The problem still exists. Call boost the told me they would call me back three different times. Not once did they return the call. I have been a customer on unlimited plan for 14 months. One gentleman put a 30 dollar credit on the phone for me to work until the problem was resolved. 8 different employees of boost and only one of them was willing to help. By the way the phone was for my elderly disabled godfather. Don't think after next month I will be a boost customer.

Re: I am having issues inviting a member to my $50 monthly unlimited family plan

I am having the same issue and I can't get in touch with a representative

Same exact problem please help before I cancel all 4 lines

I am having the same issue. In addition, I know it's because of the grace period program. I asked to opt out in August 2016, September 2016, January 2017 (in which I finally received an email saying I was no longer enrolled in the program) four days ago when my new month started again I tried to invite my daughter to start the family plan. I kept getting system error. Finally, last night I called customer care! Another failed attempt! Here's what they did, first of all her phone was already on the $35.00 a month plan paid through the 13th. He says first she has to be upgraded to unlimited plan, then says I'm still on grace period program and have to wait up to three days but assured me her service would be uninterrupted and to call back when the three days were up. Two hours later her service was interrupted! So, I call back again, this time they tell me they are going to credit her account $9.00 for the $3.00 per day until my 3 day wait was up and I could add her to my family plan. Then everything would be all set. I said NO.....This is NOT going to make it all better!!! All things considered, if everything was done correctly in August, September or even January, the first one, two or three times everything would already be right and there would also be a 13 day prorated credit!!! So he told me yes, it would still be taken care of and call back when the grace period program was off my phone. So..... Today I get a text from Boost saying the grace period plan has been removed from my plan. I try to send an invite to my daughter and I get a message that says her plan is not compatible. (They had her on $3.00 daily) so, I call again. Customer care tries to change her plan and add her again and can't because...Grace period is still on my account!!! I immediately ask for a supervisor!!! I got a supervisor, Mitchell who tells me they show no record of sending me a text that the grace period was off my plan. (I guess I imagined it..Grrr) I explained I wanted my daughter's service completely returned to it's original state, all he would do was add a $30.00 credit to keep her on $3.00 per day. Then proceeds to tell me he's opening a "case" which is the 2nd step in this process!! I asked why it's taken SIX phone calls 7 months to get to the 2nd step???? This has cost me money by not being able to add my daughter to my family plan!! Not to mention, absolute unnecessary stress and inconvenience!!! I had a different phone number before this one but I have been with Boost for over ten years and NEVER have I had issues!!! But this!!!! This is beyond acceptable!!! His response to my question about why it took so many calls to open a case was, "I don't know but sitting here like this is going to do anything, if you want something done, I have to do the 2nd step and make a case. Is there anything else I can help you with?" Needless to say I am very dissatisfied! After reading this thread I thought maybe you may be able to help me! I'm about this final month away from switching my and three of my children's phone service over to Cricket at this point! Please help me!
Agent

Good afternoon! Please, accept our sincere apologies. We don't want you to feel this way or lose you as a valued customer. We'll be more than happy to investigate and clarify this situation for you. Would you be so kind to send a "Private Message" so we can further asist you, if not let us know so we can send it to you?

~ Joy

~ Joy P.

I would like to receive a personal message to resolve my issue

Agent

Hello!

Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and pin to access your account and assist you?

Groupie

I am having the same issues. My boyfriend is trying to add me to his account. They have credited my account 3 tines for 3 days. Everytime we call it's the same thing. This morning when we called they said 14 days for the grace to be lifted. This is some bs. We too have been loyal customers of boost for over 10 years.
Agent

Hello @Traciej73  sorry for the inconvenience. Please, send us your phone number and PIN in a private message to check the account.

Hey I'm having issues accepting an invite to a plan, can you help?