How do get my account number to port my phone number

Go to solution

Re: How do get my account number to port my phone number

I did send one..they sent me to this page. Guess I'll go to a store for help.
Agent

Hey lorelynhope74! To send a Private Message, click your user name on the top, then copy and paste the person's username on the search filed, select "users" tab, click on the user you're looking for, and click "send this user a private message". All required fields are marked with an *. We can assist you, however, we cannot discuss your personal information in public. We hope this helps!

~AmyM25
Enthusiast

i need help getting my account number

Agent

Hi Chambers1135!

For security reasons, your account number is not listed on the website. You can find your account number through any of our social media channels. Please send us a private message with your phone number and account pin. We'll be glad to assist you!

EdwinRG.

Groupie

I need my account number

Enthusiast

I've called customer service several times and they act like they don't want to give me my account number. So irritating. Stuff like this is why I'm wanting to switch companies.

Groupie

Re: account number

I need my account number as well

Hey there, @Ryanbillie08 ! Send me a private message and I can help you with your request!

Groupie

hey i need my account number

Agent

Hi there, @tt_battle! We can assist you with that. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you.