Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

High-Speed data add on, not showing in account?

Highlighted

High-Speed data add on, not showing in account?

Hello,

I've called 4 times this morning and I've spent more than 1 hour on the phone at 6am this morning. Basically, I'm trying to use my hotspot but I'm out of data. As stated by others, the data addon does not work online and you have to call. I called, she added it, but after a few minutes, it still was not updated on my boost account. My account still says, "you're out of highspeed data". Called second time, they had me do the ##7....reprogram of my phone. Still not working. Called back, had me update my profile, still not working. Called 4th time, she reset my network services from her end. My issue is that there's a major language barrier and nobody could seem to understand why my account was not updating? I understand sometimes your phone needs to be updated, but whenever i purchase an add-on, it immediately shows in my account. After 2 hours, IT'S STILL SHOWING, "you're out of highspeed data". I've been a customer for almost a decade, I'm pregnant and irritable and i just can't keep calling. The last lady referred me to LG to check my network service? I live in Chicago, there's no outages, etc. Even if there were, it should still be updated in my account, but no one can tell me why. So, as I'm waiting on my AT&T Internet to be installed, i CAN'T use my hotspot, and i feel like I'm in the stone age. Although I've never had an issue before,taking an hour plus out of my day and the issue still is not resolved is depressing and leaves me rethinking my service provider.