Help with bill payment

Highlighted

Help with bill payment

I received a couple of different texts from y'all while my service was recently interrupted offering assistance with paying the full amount of the bill, one with a promo code for a $10 credit that I've since deleted, unfortunately, and another for $15 with no code that had an expiration date of June 16th. I was wondering if it was still possible to get any kind of a discount or credit on next month's bill since I did manage to start up service a few days ago but could still use the aid, honestly lol. Any information you can share would be appreciated muchly.

Thank you for your time,
robron
See more topics labeled with:
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Help with bill payment

Hey there! Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?

Agent

@Boostfan2002 please do not post your personal information in public. If you require assistance with your account, you can send me a private message, or call our customer service line at 888-266-7848.

Enthusiast

Here is an example of a NO NO. I gave out my info. I'm not only a boost fan. I am also the craziest
Enthusiast

I need to delete this? So there is my next question. I will pm you about first question. Thank you
Agent

Yes, it is recommended that you do so.