Help plz im lost????

Highlighted
Accomplice

Help plz im lost????

I bought 3 new phones and started the family plan for 110 a month on Jan. 3 of this month. That night i realized i no internet service. I called spoke with a rep. And a supervisor and was told a tower was down and that i would be credit for the issue. Ive now had the issue for 19 days and my bill is due. 110 is the amount in suepose to pay. I called yesterday Jan 20 and was told that if i paid that day i would be credit 69 dollars. But if i waited til today Jan. 21 my due date they would issue me more credit to make for the service i was not receiving. So I call today and they are now telling me that I still have to pay the 110 and im suepose to continue to pay that every month until the issue is fix to receive that credit. Is that right????
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accomplice

No they lied to you. I have acr recorder for issues like this. I only save important conversations. The one you had would of definitely been top of the list. Maybe if ur internet still isn't working hook up to Wi-Fi and download acr recorder. Than calmly call them and see if u can get them to repeat what they originally said. Not sure if this will help. I no you must be frustrated.