Having no luck returning phone.

Having no luck returning phone.

I have just spent almost 5 hours trying to start the process of returning my phone which is within the 7 Day return policy period. I have called 5 different phone numbers only one of which directed me to an actual person and that person was very rude talked over me tried to direct me to Samsung support and would not let me speak to her manager. I also spent a little over an hour in a chat with multiple different representative although I never left the chat so I don't know why I didn't get the same person. I have gotten no new information on how to return this phone. This is the kind of problem that makes boost lose customers.I have called 611, 18664027366, 8883215880, 18882667848, 18554692706, and 18002535801. I would like to speak to a person and receive an email on the process of returning a phone and some kind of confirmation that if I ship out this phone I will be reimbursed.
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Having no luck returning phone.

So sorry to hear about this experience, mophoto7. We want to help! Please send us a private message along with your phone number, PIN and order number. 

There is no option for me to send you a personal message. I have received your email last night at 8 pm but I have not received any response. I have emailed you three times and I am still being directed to your automated system that hangs up on me when I call. It really seems like Boost Mobile is waiting for the 7-Day return. To expire and make me pay for this phone that does not function.
Agent

To send a private message, go to one of our agents profile and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under the contact section on the right side of the profile, right next to their badges.