Have not received $100 account credit

Groupie

Have not received $100 account credit

When I bought my phone online there was a promotion that I would receive a $100 account credit after I made my first month's payment. I still have not received my credit and my next payment is due soon.
18 REPLIES 18
Agent

Hey there, @Tspald01. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify?

Groupie

I was also supposed to get $100 credit on my Iphone 6 purchase after paying 2nd month payment. I have never received my credit.

I also have a credit issue, how do I private message?
Groupie

I have a copy of the Terms and Conditions which state that a $100 account credit will be added four weeks after the second month's payment.

I've made three payments and still Boost has not fulfilled their part of the purchase contract.

I'm a very dissatisfied customer until the issue is resolved for everyone
Groupie

. So far I have two PMs unanswered

Agent

@Tspald01 So sorry about the trouble! Would you please send us a private message so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once

you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

Hello I did not receive my credit either. Did you get it resolved?
Agent

Hey there, @Tbaus! We'd like to help. Can you please private message us and tell us more about which account credit are you referring to, so we can look into this? Thank you!

Enthusiast

How do you private message?