Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Have not received $100 account credit

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Have not received $100 account credit

You can click on my username, and you will see the option to send a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

I bought two iPhone SE in September 2017 on the Boost website,.  The offer on the website at that time represented that I would receive a $100 account credit for each phone after activation and paying the first month's bill, but it is four months later now, and I still have not received any credit.  I called customer service, but they did not help.  One customer service rep transferred me after 15 minutes of questioning me, and then the second representative denied there was such a promotion, but there definitely was.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @aralendreams! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We definitely want to get this figured out for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN, so we can take a closer look.

Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Private Message.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I still haven't received my 100 credit for purchasing an iPhone 6? Is there a phone number to call?

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Tbaus! Thanks for being part of our Boost Mobile Community. We can definitely help you out with that, please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN, so we can take a closer look.

Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Private Message.

Highlighted
Groupie

Highlighted

Hey there, Kbgreene! We truly apologize for that issue.

To better help you, please send us a private message including your phone number and 4-digit PIN.

Looking forward to your reply!

Hozuki_Robert

Groupie

I know I got iPhone for Christmas and my aunt said it came with a 100 credit when she brought the phone. I called they said at first it take two months then I called again after that and now they said they can’t help me.
Highlighted

Hey there, St101! Sorry for the late reply, and please accept our sincere apologies for this issue!

To further assist you, please send me a private message including your Boost phone number and your account's PIN.

I'll be glad to help!

Hozuki_Robert