Has anyone out there had any problems with Boost customer service?

Accomplice

Has anyone out there had any problems with Boost customer service?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Has anyone out there had any problems with Boost customer service?

Yes plenty and plenty of times for the 5 + years I've been a customer. They might get u one or twice but when ur a customer as long as I have you learn many things from their own doings benefitting u as a customer!!! Jus saying!!

Have I had problems in the last 5 days trying to switch to a family plan with myself and my fiance on it. On May 26th spoke to Agent Edgar and he had to put in case numbers for both my phone and my fiances to have the premeire program removed. Three days later both myself and my fiance received text message stating that the premeire programs had been removed. So I called back in to get the switch done but Agent Tina told me the premeire programs were still attached and she couldn't do the switch. Asked for a supervisor which was agent Jester who escalated the removal and told me she would call me back in the morning(Today). She did and said they were still working on it but it should be able to be ready to link by this evening. Called this evening and talked to April and she continued to tell me my fiances line still did not have it removed so I asked for a supervisor again. She had me on hold for a bit then came back on the line and told me she was still working on it.  Ifinally told her a second time that I was done with her and to get me a supervisor. After 1 hour and 30 minutes on the phone with April I finally am transfered to Rodell. He tried to expalin to me that the removal of the premeire programs takes 3-5 business days and that he cannot do anything about it. I told him I understand the 3-5 business days thing BUT both myself and my fiance received several text messages in the last two days from Boost saying the Premeire programs had been removed from our accounts. I have talked to 6 agents in the last three days including two supervisors and This companies customer service department has this much difficulty in taking care of an issue that in todays computor savvy day should be able to push a couple keystrokes to fix and issue like this?????? I truly hate customer service over the phone and prefer online chat when I can. The biggest reason is  Iget a hard copy of what everyone has said and nobody can deny anything. I like my Boost service and have had it for more than 5 years but their customer service on the phone has a lot to be desired!!!!!!

Accomplice

That's true what u can do in that case is simply call them back and state every one last time and that u would like to get reimbursed somehow for those waiting because u didn't make a problem that's y n their end ... Or simply ask for ur account number I can almost promise it will get fixed during the last call nd u get benefitted in two ways . I promise try it let me know how that goes I have 5 lines with boost I know all the tricks in the book!