HOW DO I RETURN PHONE PURCHASED ONLINE?

Highlighted
Groupie

HOW DO I RETURN PHONE PURCHASED ONLINE?

I need to return a phone I purchased online since it is NOT usable with my current carrier.  I need an RMA number ASAP as I am not able to reach your customer service by phone.  YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE.  Please give me the necessary RMA and instructions.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: HOW DO I RETURN PHONE PURCHASED ONLINE?

Hey there, cguevara9574! We truly apologize for the long tardiness in answering to your post!

To further help you with the return/refund process, please send us a private message including:

- The sales order key.

- Your e-mail address.

- A contact number.

- The first and last name under which the order was placed.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

I have now spent almost 4 hours trying to find out how to return a phone that I bought online for boost. That you can’t talk to a customer service person when you call. I’ve been given four different phone numbers to call for customer service they’re all useless. Call two different boo stores who say they can’t help that you have to call corporate and the phone numbers they gave her the same numbers I’ve been trying. My phone was delivered on Friday I need to get this done immediately and I’m more than frustrated. Your customer service is worse than T-Mobile and I didn’t think that was possible
Agent

Hi, @turtlesoup1957 Could you please send me a PM with the Order Key number so we can help you?

How do I send a PM I have no idea? Thanks
Agent

You can click on my name to access my profile, and once there, you will an option that says "Send This User A Private Message".