HELP CANCEL MY ORDER

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

HELP CANCEL MY ORDER

Help i need a order canceled asap. I ordered friday evening and just now got tracking and notification its ready to ship.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi smitty! The order cannot be cancelled after 4 hours from the time the order was placed. It will be processed, the device will ship, and you will have to return the device. We replied to your private message with the details.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Agent

Hi smitty! The order cannot be cancelled after 4 hours from the time the order was placed. It will be processed, the device will ship, and you will have to return the device. We replied to your private message with the details.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

What do I have to do to cancel my order????
Highlighted
Groupie

Anybody???
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi, I would really like to cancel my order ASAP and it won’t let me. How do I do that?
Highlighted

Good morning, Michealharris! Sorry for the late reply! To see if we can still cancel your order, please send us your order key through a private message.

At your service!

Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have another question will my credit card number be on my package I don’t want that getting out 

Highlighted

Sorry for the late reply! Your credit card number will never show up on your order's package, as this would be a severe violation to your security and financial information.

Did you change of mind about cancelling the order?

Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I wanted to know if we could leave a special instruction because I will be gone and I would like for them to leave it across the street on the porch so my neighbor can get it for me. Can they do that?

Highlighted

To confirm if they would do that upon delivering your order, we recommend you to contact FedEx's customer support at: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support.html.

We remain at your service!

Hozuki_Robert