Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Google Pixel

Highlighted

Google Pixel

Boost should allow us to activate the new Google Pixel phone as BYOD option.

https://madeby.google.com/phone/specs/

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

Re: Google Pixel

Im looking for a pixel phone for less price
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, We’re always working to provide you with the hottest devices, so please stay tuned! Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

Well my plan runs out at the end of the month and if by then I can't use my Google pixel on this network, I'm going to have to change networks. The reason I got the Google phone was because it is the best for accommodating my needs and keeping my different aspects of my life neat and organized. The boost phones are fine for simple things like calling and texting and checking my email, but my work stuff is better suited on a more advanced device.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Ash1313! Could you please private message us?

Highlighted
Groupie

Why private message? There are a lot of us in the same boat. I have 4 lines and an S8 on boost, my wife wants to upgrade to a new phone and frankly our choices are too limited. There is no reason to stay if we cannot bring a device that we pay top dollar for over to boost when it's clearly compatible with the network 100%. There is no reason for him or I to stay when we can hop over to another provider who will gladly take our money and activate our phones.
Highlighted
Groupie

Why should he not switch? We are in the same boat. 3 lines and my wife and I both want new phones that clearly are 100% compatible with the network but we get limited to the bad list of the ones you say we can have. All are available to standard Sprint customers. Frankly we don't see why we do not switch at this point and probably will. I'd rather pay 5$ more and have the device I want with faster speeds. My S8 on LTE is abysmally slow most of the time in excellent coverage. You can't say no to devices we want and are compatible with Sprint and have slow speeds and expect us to stay.
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your concern, Thirstymouse, and we apologize.A device designed for one network isn't necessarily made compatible with another network merely by unlocking it. Due to this limitation, some devices aren't eligible for this program.

Highlighted
Groupie

It's all good. I've already activated my Google phone with Sprint. If boost upgrades at some point to be more compatible with advanced phones I'd come back.
Highlighted
Groupie

That makes no sense since Boost is literally Sprint. Just more useless excuses because Sprint wants to play this game with consumers.