Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Google Pixel

Highlighted

Re: Google Pixel

Thank you for saying this, I've been with Boost since the bought out Revol years ago and I do enjoy my service but their phones are way to expensive and their independently owned stores are shady and they take money from you. Plus they get pick and choose which unlocked phones they will let you get turned on with their service. Its B.S. and they just want to make money by us having to buy the phone from them.

Highlighted
Groupie

your absolutely right @Justingangle I went to my local boost store yesterday as I was about to bid on a unlocked Samsung Galaxy s8 on eBay and the store owner says to me, we have to check the ime number, we might be able to activate it or we might not? its a hit or miss he claims lol same thing as there so called boost upgrade plan, I asked If the Samsung s7 would drop in price since its online for $300.00 he claims oh you would have to pay the same price as well, so whats the point of the upgrade program what a joke, I cant do it with boost any more to much run around.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I just bought a Google Pixel (just the 1) can I use it on Boost? It says the imei is compatible but I need to know
Agent

Hello AlexKraft,  please click here to see if your phone is compatible with our network. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

It says it is compatible but doesnt give me an option to buy a sim. It says “good news your device is compatible” and it’s also not listed as a device in the list. I can still use it right?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @AlexKraft! Thanks for contacting us. That phone is not compatible with our service. Since it is not in the list. We will send a request to update that information in our website to avoid misinformation. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.