GO TO COMPETITORS

Enthusiast

GO TO COMPETITORS

Since there is no commitment lets take our business elsewhere maybe if we leave in numbers they'll fix the issue 

9 REPLIES 9
Accomplice

Re: GO TO COMPETITORS

I HATE Boost mobile and WILL FOR SURE be changing cellular service as soon as this month's service i already paid for, is done. Tryed to get a refund for the 28 days of service left, but apparently that is not an option...

Agent

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to read, @cableguy. Can you please provide us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Agent

That’s not what we like to read. We truly apologize for the inconvenience, @amandastorer!

Enthusiast

in my area of my address of what is on file

@Hamiltonwrote:

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to read, @cableguy. Can you please provide us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Agent

A private message has been sent to further assist you. 

Accomplice

95861 cross streets r roseville rd. And andante dr. Wasted over 2 hrs on the phone with boost yesterday to get nothing fixed... What a JOKE!!!
Agent

Thanks for that information. After reviewing the area, there aren't any open service alerts. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and more details about your issue to further investigate. 

Accomplice

How do i private message?
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".