GM-API. Zte max xl

Accomplice

Re: GM-API. Zte max xl

This phone is only a month old. When I purchased the 3 hones that day I was there for like an hour while the same guy mentioned before said he had to update the phone. I was like an HR really....only if I knew now he don't know what he is doing. Feel since I did not mess it up. And had to pay for services im not getting, I should just take it back trade in for a new zte ofcourse the same phone straight across and let me activate it so there is no problems.....that's the first time I ever bought a phone and had it upgraded and activated for me. Usually stores or providers don't do it becouse of this reason..."LIABILITY". That is all I asked at the 3stores I went to trade it straight up!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: GM-API. Zte max xl

This phone is only a month old. When I purchased the 3 hones that day I was there for like an hour while the same guy mentioned before said he had to update the phone. I was like an HR really....only if I knew now he don't know what he is doing. Feel since I did not mess it up. And had to pay for services im not getting, I should just take it back trade in for a new zte ofcourse the same phone straight across and let me activate it so there is no problems.....that's the first time I ever bought a phone and had it upgraded and activated for me. Usually stores or providers don't do it becouse of this reason..."LIABILITY". That is all I asked at the 3stores I went to trade it straight up!