Froze account for 5 wks with almost a full month balance, now can't activate and use the balance

Froze account for 5 wks with almost a full month balance, now can't activate and use the balance

Hi, I froze my account 5 wks ago. I had almost a full month balance. I called in to Boost Mobile and spoke with a Rep.  I was told that once I remove freeze when I return to US, I will be able to use this balance. I returned today. I went to take my phone off freeze. However it says my service has been interrupted and I need to repay a full month.  This isn't right.  That money is mine and I was assured it would be unfrozen and accessible.  I urgently need access to this phone.  My 5 wks is well within the 60 days allowance.  PLEASE HELP UNFREEZE MY BALANCE so I can use my phone without repaying a whole new month and losing what is already in the account,

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: Froze account for 5 wks with almost a full month balance, now can't activate and use the balance

Hi, @helentlewis. Can you private message us your phone number and pin so we can investigate further?

Highlighted

Re: Froze account for 5 wks with almost a full month balance, now can't activate and use the balance

How do I do that please? I just joined so not sure how to private message...