Free month of service

Highlighted

Free month of service

Ive been a boost customer for a long time ive had issues with my service dropped calls internet and other things..can i get a month of complimentary month of service for the inconvenience?
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted

Hey, Joseaero! Noticed that you put your personal info publicly. Please delete and send us a private message instead. Thanks!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Can u add a month or not for free I been here since 5 years
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hey man can u add a month I need it
Highlighted

Oh, I see! To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for say minutes, monthly plan credit, or free days of service.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I was wondering if their was any way I could get a free month of service . I just lost my job, I also have a lot more going on in my personal life and its very bad . I would really appreciate it if a lot if I could get a month free . Thank you for your time.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Nata! To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for free months of service.

Highlighted

I have also been with boost for about 5 years and have never got a free month service. Yet I have talked to 2 friends that after only a little over a year has received a free months service. Where's mine?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, in order to keep plan costs down for you, we cannot offer courtesy credits.