Free month/ Hurricane Irma

Highlighted

Re: Free month/ Hurricane Irma

Hi 813-jac. Please send us a private message so we can take care of you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I m I n Florida affected by hurricane Irma and couldn't pay bill. I've heard boost Mobile will help as my carrier.. Anyone know how to do so. I've been approved for FEMA assistance I just need a phone nitty living at home and in hotels. Phase help
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Svwxa143! Thanks for contacting us. We understand that you are in an area that was impacted by Hurricane Irma and we want you to know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. At this time, we are no longer offering relief credits to your impacted area. We initiated our relief efforts when the Hurricane first made impact, and we offered relief for your area until 9/15/17.

Highlighted

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I also did not get the free month due to hurricane Irma. I so need it right now and at the time Irma hit. Thanks Boost! I also have been a loyal customer
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Svwxa143! We hear you! We were able to assist affected customers by the hurricane Irma back in September. Unfortunately, the credit relief or billing assistance due to hurricane Irma is no longer available. We apologize for the inconvenience

Highlighted
Accomplice

west puerto rico after maria no apologies action other company have signal sprint is only no sing of live zip code 00623 no signal cabo rojo no signal no roaming if t december no signal no data i gonna close three account and move to claro pr tmobile or att. i have to spend 122.89 to have services other company
Highlighted
Accomplice

sprint is tjhe worst in puerto rico no services in a month what king of crap company
Agent

Hey there, @emanuelrv! Really sorry about that. Can you please private message us your number and PIN so we can look into your account and your area for further assistance? Thank you.

Highlighted

Hi, I paid last month even though most of the time I had no service. This next months payment is due in a week or so and still no service in Cabo Rojo and almost nonexistent in San Juan and it hurts to pay my phone when I cant use it...