Free Upgrades??πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Agent

Re: Free Upgrades??πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Hello, @Ny1!  We hear you and we'd like to help. We can help for an upgrade if you meet some requirements. For instance, you must be a Boost customer for at least 120 days and must not have activated a Pre-owned handset on your account within the past 120 days or performed a UICC swap (SIM swap) to be eligible for promotional pricing. Also it has to be done in the store. We'd suggest to go to the closest store to check on your eligibility. Thank you.

Ive been a boost customer vip in good standing for 7 years. I saw a deal 1dollar down 5 a month for the stylo 3. I called my local store and they said there was no upgrade memo on my acct. How can this be?
Agent

Hi Chadlee. Let's take a closer look. To be eligible for the special BoostUP! Pricing for the LG Stylo 3, you must have made 12 consecutive on-time payments, and be on the $50 Unlimited Gigs Plan. If you'd like, you can send us a Private Message including your number and PIN, so we can double check your eligibility. Thanks. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

I have been with Boost okay for a long time and I am due for a upgrade on my phone I want the Galaxy j7 phone I will appreciate it and I think I M A worthy customer thank you very much
Agent

Hello Teresa1, if you have the same phone on the account for 120 days you can be eligible for an upgrade at a discounted price. Unfortunately, we do not have free upgrades.

Highlighted
Accomplice

That's not necessarily true, correct some do offer contracts but poll rates have dropped significantly for contract carriers.... as they have lost so many contracts because of our low rates yes and also because becoming a NEW CUSTOMER you get a FREE phone.... So us that have paid for yrs the 50 or 60 a month wed like that free phone offer as
well...