Forced to change carriers. No upgrade

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Forced to change carriers. No upgrade

I was not made aware when I joined the premier program that I would hurt my ability to upgrade my phone. When the offer was made TO me. I didn't ask to pay late. Now I'm uneligible for boost up.!! Also, instead of notifying we 67$ monthly paying customers that the price had been lowered to 50$, they continued to allow me to pay 67$. When I called in to complain I was told that I wasn't notified because I pay online!!! Wait! The reboot amount is filled in for me monthly. 67$ to keep service on so my stupid self kept paying. The best they could do was 30$ credit toward my next bill! Which didn't help me with my upgrade at all!!! I feel it shouldn't be a credit it should be a refund of ALL over payment. In the store no way would they honor ,50% off upgrade. Style 3 advertised on sale for 119$ was still going to cost me 110$ that's an upgrade? I told them to keep it. I'm use to an htc anything I could afford was a downgrade. I'm out of options and have been pushed to switch carriers in the morning. And I'm ready to add a line. So good bye Boost. I gave you my best shot!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Forced to change carriers. No upgrade

Hi Trasikallio!

Would you mind if we took look into this situation? Please contact us via a private message so that way you can send us your phone number and security pin. We'll review this issue in detail and let you know if something can be done about it. We're here to help!

EdwinRG

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Forced to change carriers. No upgrade

Hi Trasikallio!

Would you mind if we took look into this situation? Please contact us via a private message so that way you can send us your phone number and security pin. We'll review this issue in detail and let you know if something can be done about it. We're here to help!

EdwinRG