Family Plan Help!

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Family Plan Help!

I need to remove a line from my family plan & cannot for the life of me figure out how!! Please, needing help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Family Plan Help!

Yes I went to the main account but apparently I don't know how to do it then. Do you have to hit "Cancel Family Plan" & then it will give you a choice to choose which number or how is it done?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, ghsthntr4life! We understand your concern; let’s take a closer look! Through My Account at https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNav:MyAccount you can make plan changes, add plans, packages, make payments and more. Did you try to log in to the Primary account, in order to remove the desired number from your Family plan? Please, let us know. Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes I went to the main account but apparently I don't know how to do it then. Do you have to hit "Cancel Family Plan" & then it will give you a choice to choose which number or how is it done?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Agent

Understood, ghsthntr4life. Can you please send us a private message with the Primary account details so we can get this thing figured out? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM

~AmyM25