False Promises/Deceptive Tactics

Accomplice

False Promises/Deceptive Tactics

I am furious with your company. I was promised my first month of mobile service with Boost would be free if I switched from T-Mobile. I switched from T-Mobile to Boost, but you are still requiring me to pay $50 to activate my phone.

Deceptive advertising and promises to get my business. Either activate my phone immediately or release my number/iPhone to be transferred back to T-Mobile. I plan to report you for this deception, too.

And, I can't call you because I currently DO NOT HAVE MOBILE PHONE SERVICE THANKS TO BOOST!
8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: False Promises/Deceptive Tactics

Hi there, wbradhawkins. It seems that you're talking about our promotion

Bring Your Phone
Free Month on Us
Unlimited Gigs
$50 Credit

This promo, requires to make the first payment, and then you receive the credit for the second month.

Accomplice

NO SIR!  That's NOT what I was told and promised. I asked several times. I was told it would be automatic upon successful switching to Boost.

Agent

We don't have a promotion that meet those requirements, @wbradhawkins. Our free month of service is provided after making the first payment.

Accomplice

Unacceptable. Boost needs to train its sales force to appropriately communicate the terms of your promotions. I asked the Boost sales agent several times about the terms should I switch. I was PROMISED my first month would be free upon activation from T-Mobile and I wouldn't need to pay until the second month of service.

Back the inaccurate promises of your poorly informed sales agent. I'm holding your company to honor the promises of your sales force. Your internal training of your sales force does NOT interest me. I WANT MY SERVICE ACTIVATED AS PROMISED BY YOUR COMPANY.

Agent

We definitely understand your concern, @wbradhawkins. If this was promised at a Boost Store, you must visit that specific store. They may be able to assist you.

Accomplice

You really love passing problems to someone else. No Sir! That's unacceptable customer service.

I was promised this by a Boost phone sales agent. HONOR YOUR SALES AGENT'S PROMISE! And don't you dare pass me to someone else to resolve. YOU resolve.

Agent

Our stores and independently owned, @wbradhawkins. Promises made on the store must be handled through the store's manager. However, we could escalate your issue, that way our sales department can check this issue and help to improve the quality of service in the store. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Accomplice

This promise was made by a Boost sales agent via your Call to Order line: 1-855-223-2491