EAgreement Never sent.

Accomplice

EAgreement Never sent.

It has been several days since I placed my order with a CSR over the phone for a new phone through the BoostUp! program(The online order wasn't going through, for some reason!). This has been a real nightmare. I paid for the expedited shipping (FOOLISH of me.), all charges are STILL pending on my account. I have had to have customer service call me at least five times about this issue with the EAgreement. It has yet to arrive in my email. Not in my spam, I have gotten absolutely NOTHING. I really do like this company. Reasonable prices, service is very good. But this process for a simple phone order has been a nightmare. 

The last rep I spoke to said that there has been technical issues when it has come to sending out the Agreements to customers. 

Is anyone else having this issue? Do any of the Agents here know EXACTLY what is going on? Being told to "be patient, it will arrive next week for you to sign" is really...not helpful. Then I get to wait another x amount of business days for the phone to ship? When I paid for overnight? UGH! As I have said before, I love the company, and do not wish to cancel my service, but I am getting to that level of frustration over this issue. 😕 

Thanks in advance, if anyone out there can help. 

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: EAgreement Never sent.

Hey there, @MegSutt! We understand your concern, but we'd be happy to help. Can you please private  message us all the information related to the order so we can look into this? Thank you.

Accomplice

Thank you for the reply. I have sent a private message with all of the info. 🙂
Highlighted
Groupie

Im having same problem. No agreement sent. Help!!
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, JoyMercer1. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.