Duplicated order cleaned up except for refund

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Duplicated order cleaned up except for refund

I placed an order on Valentine's Day. After 1 or 2 days with no word, the order status asked me to call a number. The representative told me the order could not be completed due to some kind of garbling over a bad connection. He said I should place another order, and the first one would not take money out of my account. After I placed the new order, I received confirmation for both orders, and both were drawn from my card. In a few more calls, they cancelled the second order, telling me I should get a refund in 3 to 5 days. I received one order, but no refund for the other charge, yet, and was wondering what to do next. Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Thank you. The refund just showed up in my account, with yesterday's date, so it must've already been sent when I started this topic. Sorry to bother you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hey there, @Logcat. We'd like to take a closer loser! Please, confirm your phone number pin.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

Thank you. The refund just showed up in my account, with yesterday's date, so it must've already been sent when I started this topic. Sorry to bother you.

View solution in original post

Agent

It's great to hear that. You're very welcome. Please, get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service.