Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Double charged for online order

Highlighted

Double charged for online order

I placed an order online and it declined. Spoke with customer service (after a few calls back because getting a live rep is nearly impossible so sprint managed to help connect me) and the online portal was having issues and I was told to try again after a few hours. I waited till that evening and it declined again but this time because my bank thought the multiple attempts in the day was suspicious. Called my bank and they lifted the hold and I tried to order again and the order was successful. However I now have two charges for the single order which is holding an extra $214.98 on my account. Where am I supposed to call or email to get this double charge fixed? I only ordered one phone.
See more topics labeled with:
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Double charged for online order

Hello emcnamee,  lets do some investigating. Did you received one or two confirmation emails?

Highlighted

Just one with the order number. It still says it’s processing.
Highlighted
Agent

Is the second charge pending or has it already completed?

Highlighted

Both charges are still showing as processing on my bank account, but my open to buy amount is still the full hold for both charges. Normally a pre-auth will fall off after three days (which I'm hoping the second charge will) as it's a holiday weekend I understand it can take an extra business day. I figured it would be best to start a support case just in case it doesn't fall off as one charge was for a valid order. My bank suggested I wait for 72 hours too to see if it falls off my account.