Does tech support or advanced tech support even exist i mean onbphone no chat?

Accomplice

Does tech support or advanced tech support even exist i mean onbphone no chat?

For the last 3 weeks been trying to find a real person I can chat with on the phone preferably tech support. I've been giving so many automative numbers that don't get me anywhere its not funny anymore and a bunch of people that chat and never get to the right issue. For having Sprint for over 26 years believe me I no when there is t something right in my area. It was nice to be able to call advanced tech support and they would listen and actually fix the problem. They could tell there was something wrong. NOT on your phone is connected to tower and network. And that is the answers in getting from boost mobile. I've done all the ##72786# the ##873283# the factory reset hard reset update pro profile turn off phone for 5min. Obviously my phone is connected to the network. Why did I mention Sprint in the above its there network. I was chatting not talking on phone earlier and all they could tell me was on in that area you have mixed data speeds. And gave me a number to the ground install for Sprint and they sent me to an automative system. So now to my problems but first must say for those 26 yrs we only had 3g speeds 1.75/ .75 and on the Sprint network it work better than most other carriers. Rather my speeds are low or high issue but not an issue. But for over a year that I've had boost my speeds have increased from average of 5/3 to 20+ /15+ and for the past few weeks I've experienced 1/3 to 8/5 So why all the increase then to turn network all the way to 3g almost speeds. Not to mention I've had no service emergency call only low signal bars to no signal bars. On standby my phone will eat through my phone and this is mobile data. I'm not the only phone experiencing problems. Yes boost mobile system and sprints are showing by the chat people that network and tower are working. So is boost mobile and Sprint network doing updates upgrades system improvement if so people across Texas and the United States would like to no it would get all the confusion out of the way. And why so many are experiencing problems. Sorry for the long chat. A concerned customer that's not going anywhere frustrated that no one seems to care that there is obviously something just not right is my closes tower transmitting a signal back to y'all saying excellent and not working on our end. Is this tower generator powering it the tower its happen for years and sprint comes out checks on it service starts working what ever the issue is where ever the issue listen to the customer if you don't no the issue don't act like you do. Tell the customer we can try this, but in the mean time I'll get the issue your having to the right people could take up to so long sorry for your inconvenience. Something but not on the issue is fixed I assure you. Obviously your fix didn't do me any good. Right before the 3 weeks a friend in my area ask me how boost works and I ansered him and showed him and he is thinking about switching because his service isn't working that good. But now idk now. With these issues he will probably enjoy his 1 or 2 months free and go somewhere else. If he even decides to switch. See my issue
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Does tech support or advanced tech support even exist i mean onbphone no chat?

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, @Imflawless40. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

Accomplice

Re: Does tech support or advanced tech support even exist i mean onbphone no chat?

How do I send a private message
Agent

We received your private message @Imflawless40.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Can i get a phone number to tech support or advance tech support
Accomplice

Same exact problem as of June 5th and still going! I keep telling them that it is NOT MY PHONE!!! But they won’t listen to me. I get LTE data connectivity everywhere I got EXCEPT AT HOME!! So it is not my phone and all they keep telling me to do is troubleshoot my phone, call them from another number (What good is that going to do?!), reset network settings, ##873273#, everything except fix the cell tower signal. I have spoken to “supervisors” SUPPOSEDLY had my issue sent to engineers. STILL NOTHING!! I strongly dislike boost mobile now after all of this! They’re tired of me calling them but won’t take my issue seriously enough to fix it!
Agent

That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience, @LQAtkinson. Can you PM us your phone # so that we can investigate further?

We'd love to help!