Do not have access to secondary phone, do not know pin, need to check call history

Enthusiast

Do not have access to secondary phone, do not know pin, need to check call history

I am the primary account holder for a 3 phone lilne family plan.  One of the secondary phones in my account is not accessible and I need to view the call history as a favor the the secondary phone holder who also does not have access to the phone. How can I reset the pin if the phone is unavailable?

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Do not have access to secondary phone, do not know pin, need to check call history

Hey there, paolawing67! We’d be happy to help, but we could use more info. Is the phone damaged, lost or stolen?

Enthusiast

Re: Do not have access to secondary phone, do not know pin, need to check call history

May I PM you with this sensitive information?

Agent

Sure, paolawing67! Please send us a private message.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

how do I see a record of pm's ive sent you?

Enthusiast

I have sent you a pm however have not heard back from you. 

Agent

Understood, paolawing67. We replied to your private message.