Dishonesty

Highlighted
Groupie

Dishonesty

One month ago I changed to boost because the bill sounded cheaper than what I was paying and the sign in the store said that the first month is free but I never received credit for the first month any advice
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hello @Leekingky 🙂

How are you?

Can you please be more elaborate on the promotion you are referring about?

Also first month wold be the time you signed up for the service so did you pay at that time?

I know the promotios that talk about free anything at the moment are 

1. Swith to boost get a free phone on the $50 plan
  2. Bring your iphone then YOU PAY 1 WE PAY 1 so you would only pay everyother month thats like 25 a month.

NOTE: These are some promotions that can only be found in stores just like if you go online you get sertain offers for online only.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Highlighted

When I got boost they told me I couldn't bring my old number so they made me pay the first month in order to get the free phone. The sign said free phone and free first month of service but I didn't get the first month cause I couldn't bring my number. That's kind of crazy. But since the guy said I couldn't get a free month that he would knock $5 off the price of a phone case lol
Highlighted

Hello @Cilyrey81

I would need to look into this promotion Free phone and Free 1st month because i never seen or heard about this even at my locations.

Now from what company was you trying to switch your number from.?

When you guys have sprint or virgin mobile you can migrate the number over to boost you just won't qualify for the free promos. Remember these companies are under sprint so is boost so you can't get anything free.

For example if you have tmobile you can't switch to metro maybe the number but i know you can't get a free phone.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless