Direct Carrier Billing Error

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Direct Carrier Billing Error

Anytime I try to buy an app on play store or an in app purchase and use "bill my boost mobile account" it attempts to process then cones up with the following message: "The purchase would put you over your premium content spending limit. If you are the person responsible for paying this account, please dial *2 from your device to make a payment on your account."

I have spoken with Google and verified the issue is with Boost Mobile... I have more than enough money on my account to complete the purchase. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Direct Carrier Billing Error

That is correct, @bschirtz1.  There is a limit of $50 bill to account limit per month,.  Once you reach that limit, you'll want to switch to billing from a Google Play option or iTunes option until your bill cycle resets.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

Greetings jfritz0315 and thank you for reporting this matter. To better help you, please send us a private message including:

- Your first name and last name.

- A contact number.

- The best time to contact you.

- Your time zone.

Looking forward to your answer!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Accomplice

How do I send a private message?

To send a private message, click on the agent's username and then refer to where it says "Send this user a private message".

Agent

Thanks for the information. Once again would you please tell us, which App have you tried to buy?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

I've tried to buy plants vs zombies, throwdown, the Simpson's. And that's not counting in app purchases. My problem is it used to work and now it doesn't. This is ridiculous.
Agent

Hi. Have you requested any blocks on any purchases in the past? Victor21

Accomplice

No I haven't. I've tried everything to fix it. I was on phone with Google play for 2 hours and was on phone with boost yesterday for hours. The message I getting shouldn't even be there because I have a prepaid phone so there isn't a limit to my purchases. This all started happening right before I added money to my account last week.
Accomplice

My problem still hasn't been resolved. What's going on? This is absurd.
Accomplice

I had no problem buying stuff a week ago now I can't buy nothing because of that stupid premium content limit Boost Mobile Fix It