Device Not Provisioned for Direct Carrier Billing need help!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Device Not Provisioned for Direct Carrier Billing need help!

I keep getting a message saying "Your device is not provisioned for DCB. Contact your mobile provider." When I contact them they say it's Google and tried to send me to "Candy Crush Customer Service" who then tried to charge me $49.95 to "fix my account."
First I'm extremely pissed off that I keep getting told it's nothing in boost mobiles end and they tell me to call Google because I have already done this.
Second, they fact that their Customer Service Rep sent me to a scam is infuriating! I've been with boost for a few years now and I'm on my last nerve. If they can't fix this I'm gone!
Everyone's tags (2):
Direct Carrier Billing …What'sWrongwithDCB
4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Device Not Provisioned for Direct Carrier Billing need help!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Tdanielle20. We’d be happy to help. We've received your private message. We'll continue working on private.

Accomplice

Thanks for responding so quickly. I would really like to get this taken care of and know why I was sent to a scam. That's the most concerning part.
Agent

We understand. We've answered to your private message. Please, check it and provide us with the information requested. We'll be waiting for your response.

Accomplice

Where do I find it?