Deceptive Promotion/Poorly Trained Customer Service Agents

Highlighted
Accomplice

Deceptive Promotion/Poorly Trained Customer Service Agents

I’m sending a PM on request of Genisis B. from Facebook support
Last week, I called Boost inquiring about any promotions or special offers if I switch from T-Mobile to Boost Mobile. I was specifically told by the Boost sales agent on the phone that if I switched from T-Mobile, I would be able to have my first month of Boost service for free and if I liked the service after the first month as well as like the pre-pay arrangement, which is new to me, I would begin paying for Boost service the second month. Therefore, I wouldn’t be out anything if I didn’t like Boost service since the first month was free and essentially paid by Boost.

I specifically asked her if this first month free promotion was the same promotion that allowed customers to pay for the first month then get the second month free. She asked me to hold on the line while she verified this for me and then came back on the line and told me that the first month free promotion was a different promotion. So, I proceeded to transfer my service to Boost. And, here we are. I’m holding Boost to this promise because I would not have transferred from T-Mobile if I had to pay for the first month then get the second month free. I understand now I was given incorrect information, but that is what the Boost sales agent promised me. Therefore, as a gesture for the time and trouble I have gone to correct this problem, I feel Boost should honor your misguided sales agent and grant me free service now for the first month.

Thank you.
Bradley Hawkins

In that case, please contact us through our community forum. For security purposes, we cannot disclosure account information through this channel. To access the community forum, please click on this link https://community.boostmobile.com/ , post your issue and you will be requested by one of our agents to send us Private Message with your account information. -- Genesis B.
0 REPLIES 0