Debit/Credit Card compromised after paying boost bill

Highlighted

Debit/Credit Card compromised after paying boost bill

Okay anyone making payment through the web site or on you boostzone be aware the sites are compromised!!!! I paid my husband's bill and next thing I know in less than 24 hrs our bank account got cleaned out!!!!! Left us with $1.00. Had $132.00 and now $1.00. This is not the first time either this happened to me. When I called my bank they were still trying to make charges to my credit card so check your bank account and credit statements!!!!
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Debit/Credit Card compromised after paying boost bill

boost mobile will say that they never recd the charge however (mine was amex card 2 months ago and my bank card this past month) when you call card svcs with your banking center it takes 6-8 days for them to say boost will not take it out and release the hold on your funds....my bank actually froze my atm card yesterday because boost had again tried thirteen different times throughout the past month to charge my card.... it really sux bc then boost freezes your service until you pay....for four months I've been trying to do the family plan and for four months I've paid in excess of 250 a month for service that has data caps and truly is th3 worst phone service I've ever had on just two lines.....about fed up here and can relate totally to your pain
Accomplice

Re: Debit/Credit Card compromised after paying boost bill

Can you give me more deateils about the situation that you are going trough?