Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Daily Plan Payment Problem

Highlighted

Daily Plan Payment Problem

I'm on the daily plan and since Sunday, my credit card has been declined even though funds are available on it.

The first day it happened, I thought they were not funds available. But I checked, and there were.

Then I thought it was something with my bank so I used a different card, my american express which has way more than 3.00 credit available, and their card was declined as well even though the funds are available.

I called customer service on Sunday to see what the problem was and the representative explained what happened and stated that it would take about 24-48 hours for the issue to clear. I stated no problem that'll be fine with me. 

Then yesterday, when I went to make last night's payment, both cards were declined again and this morning both cards are still declining. 

I don't understand what the problem is as I've spoken to my bank and credit card company and have verified that there are no blocks or anything on either card. I contacted boost mobile customer care yesterday and the only answer they provided was that I need to go to a store and make a payment or get a reboost card. As I explained to the rep, this is inconvenient to do as I'm traveling for work and I thought the whole point of being able to use the card to make a payment was for convenience of the customer.  

As of today, the system is still not accepting payment from either one of my cards and I'm about at my wits end as I use this as a work phone. I've been with boost for a while and I love the services as far as places that my phone works, but if we cant get this together with the billing situation without me having to pay extra to pay in boost mobile store or incur additional expense getting somewhere to make the payment. I think i'll just take my business elsewhere to another provider that won't have an issue taking my money when i'm trying to pay for a service. 

See more topics labeled with:
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Daily Plan Payment Problem

Hi. @cmartinbattle! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".