Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

DESPERATE CRY FOR HELP!

Enthusiast

DESPERATE CRY FOR HELP!

Ok so my finance and myself switched to boost 2 weeks ago and everything worked PERFECT now a week later we been a week without ANY type of streaming app. My fiance is all about YouTube and neither of our devices will play. I tried on the internet browser too and also nothing. VEVO on the internet browser works but not the app itself... PLEASE HELP! My fiance is already thinking about going back to straight talk and I really like everything we have going on... Thanks in advance! We have the ZTE with the finger scanner on the back if that matters..
See more topics labeled with:
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: DESPERATE CRY FOR HELP!

Hey there, Tyanders06! Sorry to hear that. Can you tell us more about the issue that you are experiencing? What happens when you try to sue the streaming service? Do you get any errors?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Yeah it buffers forever and an error message says. No connection I don't understand why there is no connection when vevo is loading on the browser.. I talked to a Boost support last night and they made me do the whole ##72786# and while I was on the phone with them YouTube app worked but as SOON as I got off the phone it wasn't working again...
Highlighted
Agent

Have you received any messages regarding data usage or data prioritization?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Neither of us have..
Highlighted
Agent

Have you tried uninstalling the updates from the apps that you are trying to use? You can do so by going to Settings > Apps > All > tap on the app to show the option. You may then try using the app again.