Customers Appreciation

Customers Appreciation

When are you all going to show your customers how much you appreciate you all business?  Paying on time and been with Boost for a while. Unlimited wifi or hotspot sounds sound like a great idea. Keeping your customers happy should be top priority. 

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Customers Appreciation

Thanks for the input, I will route this to the appropriate team for review.

Free up grade or something. 11 year customer here.

That is great and appreciated . Thank You.

That is great and appreciated . Thank You.
Accomplice

Customer apprecation dont set with boost mobile . I also have been a customer for more than 10 years and i never received a thank u support of any kind. Maybe they don't no anything else but see us as green (money)..
Community Manager

Another good tbought, @CreazyAsHell.  Though I cannot promise it will happen, we do appreciate you sharing your ideas and always pass them on.  We definitely love all our customers but old friends can be some of the best friends Robot Happy

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

I love boost but can't add money to phone cause it is broke, and right now I have not been able to find a new one I like that is with in my price range, so it is with great sadness that I may lose my service soon.

I agree 100!! 7+ years, never late, and only new people get incentives!! Come on Boost!!
Groupie

Been a customer 12 plus years some kind of appreciation would be really nice......H.Bgcok