Customer service sucks!

Vic

Customer service sucks!

Ill never add money nor say a nice thing about Boost mobile. They suck in every since if the word.
I havnt had decent service ... But they said i would, since i was dooped into buying these garbage phones and switching from verizon.
Then a tornado took out a local tower, its been over a month with no service.
I called, finally got someone that understood, and gave me a month credit.. I have the text, as did they(so called customer service dept)
Yet, they shut off my services not honoring the agreement i spent over 6 hours on the phone getting.
Ive been hung up on by 3 supervisors... Run run run from this company, run fast.
They suck in every single aspect.
Liars, and thieves, i cant believe Boost mobile is still a functioning company. Id go higher in my complaints, but good luck with that. Just got hung up on by a supervisor after talking for an hour an 13 min about their broken agreement. I cant wait to take this phone back to the dealer, im sorry, 3 phones, and stomp them to pieces. Then go back to verizon who at least treated customers well.
See more topics labeled with:
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Customer service sucks!

We apologize for that situation. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin (separated with dots instead of dashes) to access your account and assist you?

Boost mobile sucks. I cant get decent service anywhere. I cant even get decent customer service. what ever you do do not get boost mobile they suck. they would not even let me talk to a supervisor.

Agent

We understand your concern. Allow us to take a look into this matter. Please send us a private message for further assistance.