Customer service reps act like bots easy to get stuck in loop and contradict selfs

Highlighted

Customer service reps act like bots easy to get stuck in loop and contradict selfs

Asked why due date changed from same day every month to every 30 days. Rep first say it is always 30 days looked up account 3 year history verified same day every month even with unterupions on 2 separate accounts when I asked why is it now 30 day cycle ,we looped for 10 minuets. I fed up hung up saved copy of transaction. Wtf wouldn't even switch to billing or supervisor
1 REPLY 1

Re: Customer service reps act like bots easy to get stuck in loop and contradict selfs

@Tigger Good morning.

Payment for Daily Unlimited Plans: Payments for Daily plans will be deducted from the account every day, regardless of usage, at 12:01 a.m. in the customer's time zone unless the daily plan is cancelled.

Payment for Monthly Plans: Payments for monthly plans are due based on the date the plan is initially purchased, the restart date, or the last date of the month, if applicable.

Re-Activation Date: If service is interrupted (i.e., insufficient account funds, missed payments, etc.) and later resumed, the payment due date will change to the date before services were re-activated (i.e., if services are re-activated on the 15th, the next payment will be due on the 14th of the following month and every month thereafter); unless, occurring at the end or first of the month, which will result in varied payment due dates contingent on the last calendar date of each month.        

- E.J.