Customer Awareness.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Customer Awareness.

I experience the worst time yesterday and i just can not seem to shake away from it. Over 6 years i have been with boost and have not ever felt so low and really not welcome to the company any more. I talked to about a total of 15 people yesterday and spent hours on the phone but thats not the issue even though it was a while and also alot of people but it was the rudeness and lack of respect for me and there self and also Boost Mobile to treat a Customer long term and new start all behind a situation that was not even my fault it was the Reps he made a mistake with the new service i started yesterday for my little girls 10th birthday but he did not put the money on the account with the pin that i provided to him. I figured it was the phone but it turned out the be the money i truely believe he mistakly just got the wrong number and had no way of calling me back to let me know but i instantly called back thinking it was just a simple fix no that was not the case i was called a lier alot of times bye multiple Cust. Reps i had 4 of them that would not let me speak with another Rep that was at a higher rank i was told to hang up and call back if i wonted to speak with a different Rep. Not one time throughout this entire situation did i get disrespectful or loud or rude in anykind of way but i continued to explain my situation over and over it gotten to the point where as soon as i called back i start to explain the situation and instantly get cut off and then be told that there was nothing that could be done. This all was because the Rep that activated the account  made a mistake after he told me everything was good i threw away my pin receipt.  For my childs birthday i took her to her favorite restaurant and we sat and ate she was happy the only thing she asked for was a phone a kitty and also some shoes the biggest was the phone but i told her i was not getting it because i was unable to so my plane was to surprise her with the phone so as we ate she thinks im just on the phone so she had not a clue that the phone i was holding was hers. She looked so said but didnt want me to see cause she has been asking me for it for some time now. As i continued to explaine to so many Cust. Reps i started to feel upset because im telling everybody this and they continued to be rude with no care i was basically told to go back to the place that me and child had her birthday dinner at and find the receipt after me telling them its in the trash a maybe long gone bye now i was expected to go dig threw the trash to find what they needed to start my new service for my child that was very Degrading for a Cust. Rep too tell me somthing like that in that way but i declined and took that hurtfull subjection and showed no bother but that was very hurtful because at this point in time ive been called a lier bye more then one Cust. Rep ive been told to hang up and call back i could not speak with another person again and again and i am not feeling like a Customer i feel attacked then i told a few of them how long i have been with Boost Mobile a few actually told me that was not a matter of concern there will be nothing that can be done and my only reason for stressing that was because of the way i was being handled and it was not right. After hours passed bye i just stoped calling but the look on my little girls face hurt me worse cause i felt like i faild her so i said well i will just take it as a lose i was going back to the store to bye a hole nother card but somthing just told me to go to the restaurant and i looked in the trash and i could not believe it was still in there after hours had passed bye so i instantly put the money on there as i listen to the prompt for the amount its only 30 dollars now its on the phone and cant take it back i could go and get the rest of my money back but i said no its ok ill except this cause i dont wont to feel any lower then i feel now from the people in the store so i just came home i called back because one of the Cust. Rep did tell me once everything had gotten resolved that she would see what she could do for the inconvenience because it all could have been cleared in the beginning cause i asked if she could go listen to the phone call and you could hear clear as day the pin number that i provided to the Rep. She said no and the investigation would take up to 3 days and that is when she told me about how she would see what she could do for me after all was resolved so as i called back i explained the situation and told the Cust Rep. what was told to me because it was 45$ to start it so i was still sort 15 so for compensation i figure it would have been possible for them to credit me that after all i just been through and it was not even my mistake and also what was told to me he put me on hold came back on the phone and told me that he would give me a call back a said a few words and hung up. He made me feel as if i was wrong for even calling and i was sick of going through that i still cant not believe all that was said and still nothing was done phone still not activated and it maybe will not be. I am human just as well as any other Customers and i did not deserve any of that especially not all of the disrespectful things that was told to me i understand we all have bad days but as a Customer Rep. You cant show that and bye show i saying in your voice cause us as Customers not to say we are always right cause we can be wrong at times but you have to remain in the politely and nicest manner because your repusentation of that company and you dont know the other person on the otherside of that line or let alone the resources they have and the amount of strength they have to make sure that will never happen again to me or no one else. Clearly Boost Mobile Policy is not be study bye some Reps. We have rights as Customers but yesterday a few was not met towards me as a Customer and also Boost Mobile as a company and all calls are recored. I just cant believe this but i am going to contact the higher people and hopfully discuss and resolve this. I just want to let you guys know that Customers are important really everybody is important go about all days pleaseing people in the best way you can cause you never know just how affective and deffective the things you say and the way you treat people how it affects them. I mean no direspect to anybody and surly not Boost Mobile. I just cant not except the way i was treated and i want to prevent it from happening to anybody else. JackS30

See more topics labeled with:
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Customer Awareness.

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear about this experience, @JackS30. Please give us the opportunity to change it for you! Can you please send us a private message with the phone number and pin so we can get down to the bottom of this?

I just had the same problem with your customer service and now every time I try to call back they just hanging out my line any help please
Agent

Hi Mann!

We're very concerned about this issue and would like to do some investigating immediately. Please send us a private message with your phone number and account pin. Also, let us know all the details about your request and provide us all relevant account/device information to have your request addressed asap. We'll be glad to help.

EdwinRG.

On 09/12/2017..I dialed the 888 number for boost my phone was off and it took until 4:20 pm to get justice.only to be lied to by rep & I had a manager called to see why these reps are so rude to American customers.I was assured that my services would work until The 13th midnight.liar my phone went back off at 12 midnight.I didn't trust her at all they always tell you a lie to get rid of you.This is the most disgusting company I ever dealt with ,non professional reps who if you ask for a manager the reps pretend to be a manager!!!Who has experienced this.Where do their training come from?Mars?Beware they lie all the time..Cooperate office you need to dump these Out of the country Bumpkins who can't even spell as well as understand the US...They are vultures and we are just a meal ticket to feed them!!!Get it together boost before you ask us to switch to a non reputation of service.I'm mad as hell at these lying decietful people you call supervisors and why ask to send proof of anything it goes in trash because you never get a return call...I hope this reaches America .when I visit a store the attitudes are very pleasant but once you call over seas your boxing gloves have to come off...my credits were my own money lost in their downgraded system.update your system to America and we won't have to spend days explaining what you can't see...u dig!!!!Sorry I switched to boost but am looking for a honest company to give my money to not crumb snatchers!!!!
Accomplice

Wow reading this just saddens me. It's not just about how rude they were but about what a huge disappointment for your daughter. I'm so very sorry you and your daughter experienced such unprofessional people. It's sad to say that this is happening every where in every field of business. The customer Representatives don't seem to take pride in how they feel with us. Also... Exactly why is it that when we call Boost Mobile, that we get people from different countries. If I live in America I want an American that talks like me and understands English completely. We want English speaking reps that English is the first language they use. I would expect people in other countries would want their reps to speak their language as well.
It's very sad that I'm this age we have to be treated terribly by reps that don't take pride in their jobs. I would love a job helping others. I use to sell Nextel phones and that was the part I loved about it was resolving my customers issues with either their phones or their billing. Many of us would love the job....