Crappy phones and service

Accomplice

Crappy phones and service

I have had a LG stylo3 biggest peice of junk ever. Than I bought this Samsung j7 per. It's just as equally terrible. I knew that when I switched to boost from at&t I expected a little less but not this much in a downgrade ultimately thinking of going back to at&t. Even though they cost more but when I had lte service I had lte. Very unhappy with service and phones
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Crappy phones and service

@hdtrucker

So sorry to hear this. Are you unable to use the call/text/data services?

- E.J.

Accomplice

Any of it I can't use any of it won't connect for calls even with lte service Facebook can't or won't load. Texts will send when they want. Just horrible service

@hdtrucker

Try the following:
- Turn off your Wi-Fi. 
- Turn on the mobile data (Located under data usage or mobile networks after you hit more...) 
- Go back to system settings. 
- Scroll down to system updates.
- Press update profile (the phone may restart after this). 
- Update the PRL as well (the phone may restart after this). 
- Test the service once again.

Accomplice

I did all that from the last two told me so I smashed the LG phone which I bought out right bought a Samsung perk 7 still same problem I don't believe the phone is the problem. I believe it's ur network or lack of

@hdtrucker. Please confirm your zip code. - E.J.

Accomplice

17074 is home I'm a truck driver so I run up and down the east coast I can be in NYC and still can't call text or run any kind of app and I switched 2 weeks ago so there is no way in two weeks I used 23 gigs of data

Thanks. Is this your current zip code/area/location? - E.J.

Accomplice

17074 is my home zip code I can't possible know every zip code I drive through
Agent

In this Zip Code the coverage can go from Best to Fair. Also, while you're travelling its possible that you not receive a stable coverage. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.